skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sweet Serenity of Books
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
So Proud!
Everyone on my team has completed the 23 Things training! I am SO proud. Really - I look like this today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me as an M&M
About Me
Scarlet
I'm fairly new at being a children's librarian, but love it. I work in a fantastic large suburban library. No one has called me Scarlet in years. I've decided to bring it back.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(16)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2007
(26)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(18)
So Proud!
At Last, or, The Sweet Serenity of Finishing
Almost there
Just One More Podcast
Repeat
But, but, but....
Way back to 7
YouTubing
Thing 15.0
Technorati? Not me
Del.icio.us?
Kinda mean
Wikis and blogs
Convert
LibraryThinging
More Photo Play
A Novel Idea
Thing 18
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
Subscribe To my blog
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment