Thing 21
I like podcasts. I've got a couple favorite regular podcasters that I've got feeds for. They include Just One More Book (.com), and my local radio station. Recently, Fuse 8 has started podcasting, but her entrance into the podcasting world has unfortunately coincided with my life going crazy and not having time to listen much.
Sometimes, when I actually have energy left before falling into bed, I download the podcasts onto my mp3 player and listen to them at appropriate times. Most often, I listen/watch on my laptop at home, or at work on my lunch break. I love the Just One More Book folks and how I can like a book they talk about (or the repertoire of an author they interview) and, even if I'm at home in my jammies, I can put a reserve for such book through my library's online catalog and it will be waiting for me tomorrow or the next day when I arrive at work. As great at printed reviews are, it's greater still to hear someone talk about a book, to laugh at/with it.
I find podcasts the same way I find other things I get feeds for or bookmark, so check out those posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment