skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sweet Serenity of Books
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
I'm an M&M!
Skipping to thing #10......
Ok, I tried the whole Yahoo Avatar first. Nothing wrong, but somehow,
becoming an M&M
is more inherently amusing. You gotta agree.
1 comment:
Unknown
said...
And where has your M&M gone??
November 20, 2007 at 9:31 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me as an M&M
About Me
Scarlet
I'm fairly new at being a children's librarian, but love it. I work in a fantastic large suburban library. No one has called me Scarlet in years. I've decided to bring it back.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(16)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2007
(26)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(18)
▼
October
(1)
I'm an M&M!
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
Subscribe To my blog
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
1 comment:
And where has your M&M gone??
Post a Comment